Senior/Lead Media Consultants - Broadcast/Media Integration - London
Communications, Media & Technology Consulting Practice (CMT Consulting)
We are building the most exciting and rewarding consulting environment in Europe. You’ll be joining at a point in our journey where you will be able to influence how we work with our clients, how we reach new markets and take our brand to the next level, at a time of phenomenal growth.
Already a global leader in business and technology services and a fortune 500 company with $13+ billion in annual revenues, we are agile enough to engage with clients on their most strategic initiatives and have the knowhow and financial strength to deliver the most challenging change programmes. We are one of only a handful of companies in any sector that have shown double digit growth for each of the last 20 years and our consulting practice has grown at a comparable speed.
The purpose of this role is to play a key leadership role in growing the CMT consulting practice through operating as a consultant who combines consulting skills, with domain experience in the media part of CMT i.e. in one or more of communications, broadcasting, publishing & information services, education and advertising.
This is a senior role, which requires strong technical depth, providing a bridge between business stakeholders and technology teams, giving clients implementable insights and then helping ensure that these are implemented effectively, whether by us, the client or other third parties.
This role will work with clients primarily in the CMT sector, providing both advisory services and implementation support, to help them transform their businesses, grow new revenue streams and improve their operational effectiveness. There may be opportunities to also extend into other sectors, particularly where these clients require media skills and expertise, but the role requires a primary focus on clients within CMT.
We are looking for someone who can provide evidence of relevant skills, combined with an entrepreneurial mind-set, who is looking to challenge themselves and shape their career. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Subject Matter Expert – Proven industry expertise in one or more segments within media, including deep operational and technical understanding of industry processes and systems
• Delivery Excellence – Ability to shape and lead both consulting engagements and delivery projects, whether it is for advisory assignments or the implementation of new systems
• Delivery Performance – Effective management of personal utilisation, project delivery and quality of deliverables, including quality assuring the work of team members
• Client Relationship Management – Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to operate effectively at all levels within a client organisation, including with board members
• Business Development – Win new business, using subject matter expertise and consulting skills, to differentiate proposals, sell engagements and close deals. Use contact network in clients, prospects & across industry to create new opportunities.
• Practice Leadership – Perform a key role as part of the CMT leadership team, including taking responsibility for key operational processes and managing team members, both line management and providing coaching and mentoring
• Thought Leadership - Understands current trends in media and how they apply in the UK, together with innovative thinking to challenge industry thinking. Ability to turn this knowledge into meaningful marketing activities e.g. speaking at events, white papers, PR
• Proposition Development – Takes ownership for elements of the CMT consulting portfolio, including developing new propositions i.e. ability to take thought leadership ideas and turn them into consulting propositions that are sellable and scope, shape and price consulting engagements that take these propositions and focus them on a client’s specific requirement
• Methods and Tools – Shows mastery of appropriate methodologies and toolsets in completing assignments while actively seeking out new and appropriate tools. Identifies opportunities to enhance existing tools and frameworks and also develop new ones, based on areas of expertise e.g. target architectures, diagnostic frameworks
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
• Proven experience of leading consulting projects / engagements (either as part of a consultancy or similar types of projects performed in industry)
• Evidence of deep media industry expertise, strategic, operational and technical
• Proven consulting advisory skills, including knowledge of methodologies and toolsets
• Evidence of working at senior levels in client organisations, with good contact network
• Business development experience, particularly as a media industry subject matter expert
• Deep industry experience in media e.g. at least 10 years of experience
• Strong academics and other relevant training e.g. in consulting skills (such as top down thinking), architectural toolsets (e.g. TOGAF) and hands on industry knowledge (e.g. operational experience or deep subject matter training e.g. in content production)
Are you one of the exceptional people who just get Broadcast/IP/Stream/Video from both a Broadcast and Enterprise perspective?
Maybe Ad-Tech, Mar-Tech or Publishing? Do you want to work on some awesome projects with varied work, innovative clients.
My client is working of major design projects, fan engagement & cloud migration.
Have you got deep technical skills and amazing project/programme/delivery expertise?
Then we should be speaking.
You know the drill drop me a line email@example.com or (+44 7855 415563)